Retirement Apartments in Eltham
Jefferies Lodge is an attractive development of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the bustling town of Eltham, boasting a secluded courtyard garden with ample free car parking. The apartments benefit from being close to a host of things to do and see, Eltham possesses something for everyone. Jefferies Lodge also benefits from the freedom pass giving you free travel across London and free local bus journeys.
Please join us in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee on Thursday 26th May at 2pm – Call Loz on 0208 859 3838 to reserve your place, see you there!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- En suite shower room on selected apartment
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Private gated parking
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Life in Eltham
The south-east London town of Eltham has so much to offer. It’s close to the tourist attractions of Greenwich and Docklands and is just a short train journey away from the centre of London. With their convenient location, these new homes in Eltham are close to everything you need.
- Benefiting from good transport links, Eltham train station offers services to Central London, Dartford and Barnehurst. In addition, the town is serviced by numerous bus routes to Greenwich, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Mottingham and Bexleyheath.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Jefferies Lodge
- Doctors Surgery
- Train Station
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply