Retirement Apartments in Chippenham
St Andrew’s Lodge is a collection of 46 one and two bedroom retirement apartments, well located for the town centre shops and amenities, and the wealth of beautifully maintained parks in Chippenham.
Our beautiful Show Complex at St Andrew’s Lodge is open and there are lots of interesting social events taking place, so don’t miss out – call today to book an appointment and experience the Churchill Lifestyle!
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour call centre support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Lodge Manager
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Secure camera entry system
- Separate cloakrooms in selected apartments
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
- Walk-in wardrobes on selected apartments
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Charming Wiltshire market town
Chippenham in Wiltshire is a charming market town located in a pleasant part of the world between the Marlborough Downs, the southern Cotswolds and Salisbury Plain. Sitting on the banks of the River Avon, the town offers plenty of walks locally with ample opportunities for spotting wildlife and rare plants.
- The development is well located for the town centre shops and amenities, and is ideally placed to enjoy the many attractions of this charming market town and the surrounding area.
- Chippenham has two shopping centres with a good selection of well known high street brands including Waitrose and Waterstones, and a selection of independent stores and cafes offering everything you need.
- The town hosts a weekend market in Market Place and a fortnightly farmers’ market which all add to the town’s bustling atmosphere.
- Music lovers can visit the annual Chippenham Folk Festival in May, which has been running for over 45 years.
- Housed in an eighteenth century townhouse the Museum and Heritage Centre offers a fascinating insight into the rich history of the local area and its people.
- Locally there are a number of delightful stone-built Cotswold villages to explore including Lacock Biddestone and Castle Combe. In addition the great houses of Longleat, Bowood, Sheldon Manor and Corsham Court are all within easy reach.
- Transport links are strong with a regular bus service connecting residents to towns including Bath, Calne, Devizes, Trowbridge and Swindon. Chippenham railway station is on the main line into London Paddington and also offers good rail links across the region.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- St Andrew’s Lodge
- Post Office
- Chippenham Museum & Heritage Centre
- Bus Station
- Chippenham Riverside & Town Walk
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
This lovely one bedroom apartment on the first floor is now available for £219,950. Don’t Miss out call us today for further information or to book an appointment.
Move for Free* and be in for Summer! This exclusive offer means we'll cover your moving costs - there's never been a better time to move to a Churchill Apartment. *T&Cs apply
Churchill Retirement Living’s St Andrew’s Lodge in Chippenham recently welcomed a group of local artists who will be exhibiting their work at the first ever Chippenham Art Trail, which Churchill is proud to be supporting.
More properties in Wiltshire and nearby
Beautiful riverside location
Last Three Apartments Remaining
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
ONLY 2 REMAINING!
LAST ONE REMAINING!
Awaiting Planning Permission
ONLY 3 REMAINING!