Retirement Apartments for sale in Banbury
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired this site for a proposed collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the bustling market town of Banbury. Set on the edge of the Cotswolds, Banbury boasts an historic old town, modern shopping centre and The Waterfront leisure and restaurant development, all within easy reach of this new development.
Register your interest today for updates on this exciting new development.
- Show Complex
- Ready to
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they meet the high standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners' Lounge with Coffee Bar and WIFI
- Secure camera entry system
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment, here’s some key Service Charge benefits:
- Downsizing from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment could save approximately £1,300* per year.
- A potential saving of around 15% on bills.
- Renewable technologies to supply hot water and heating to reduce electricity bills.
- We also insulate our developments to a very high standard.
- The need to turn the heating on is kept to a minimum.
- Owners are consulted annually
- We always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
“Living in a Churchill Apartment is absolutely marvellous. The whole building is so nice and warm all the time that we’ve hardly had to use the heating inside our apartment. When we do turn it up a notch or two it’s nice to know we don’t have to worry about the cost or the environmental impact, as it’s all so energy efficient and covered within our annual service charge.”
John and Doreen Pitt, Lewis Carroll Lodge, Cheltenham
We are here to help you every step of the way
We appreciate everyone’s household costs will differ, and just how daunting the idea of a service charge can be. We are here to help you every step of the way, please contact one of the team to discuss your current costs and help you discover just how much you could be saving. A full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream Service Charge data.
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
The historic market town of Banbury
Situated at the junction of North Bar Street and Castle Street in the historic market town of Banbury, this proposed development is ideally located within walking distance of the many shops and amenities in this bustling canalside town.
- Best known for the nursery rhyme “Ride a Cock Horse to Banbury Cross”, Banbury boasts an impressive bronze statue of the “Fine Lady” set close to the Banbury Cross.
- Castle Quay is a modern shopping centre, home to a wide selection of High Street stores covering everything from fashion, to health and beauty and homeware, alongside tempting restaurants and cafes.
- The Waterfront is a brand new restaurant and leisure development, which when open later this year, will comprise a cinema, bowling alley, terrace and a number of restaurants all set alongside the canal.
- The Mill Arts Centre offers an exciting live events programme including theatre, dance, music, comedy, film, workshops and classes and has a gallery with a regular programme of exhibitions from local artists.
- Tooley’s Boatyard, situated in the heart of Banbury on the South Oxford Canal is one of the oldest working dry docks on the Inland Waterways. Take a boat trip on the river or book a tour of the old forge and blacksmith’s workshop.
- Opposite the Boatyard is Banbury Museum and Gallery which tells the history of the town from the English Civil War right up until the present day.
- Broughton Castle is a 14th moated manor house, used as a film set for ‘Shakespeare in Love’ and ‘The Madness of King George’ and boasting beautiful gardens and a tearoom set in the old stables.
- To the north west of the town, Upton House and Gardens, the country house and weekend retreat of Lord and Lady Bearsted houses a world-renowned collection of art and dramatic terraced gardens to enjoy.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Doctor's Surgery
- Post Office
- Tooley’s Boatyard
- The Mill Arts Centre
- Broughton Castle
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Oxfordshire and nearby
Awaiting Planning Permission
Show Complex Now Open!
One & two bedroom apartments
ONE APARTMENT REMAINING!
Last few remaining!